The down and dirty.  I had about a week to make this (and the bonnet) when I realized that I would be taking Lucie with me to the GBACG 18th Century Picnic.  It’s basically a t-tunic with gussets and gores and some wee little drawstring casings for fit.

I basically measured her really quickly and ran with it.  (which usually doesn’t work for me)  After the first fitting we added the gores to give her more walking room.

Photos are courtesy of a GBACG member, whose name I didn’t get but shared the photos on flicker.  If you know her name, I’ll be glad to add it here.  (flicker name marianme)

Advertisements